View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRX37 View Post
Something else about that photograph I find a bit odd. The smiles on both the child and (presumably) mother's faces.

The mother looks mildly displeased, and the child looks like she's giving one of those forced smiles, like she's been threatened with punishment if she doesn't give the cameraman a nice big smile.
This was also posted over on Facebook... Hoo, Boy ! Yeah, that woman looks like she'd be a REAL "Piece of Work"... The little girl, I'll wager was a Brat, 1st Class. I PITY the poor service guy who had to go FIX this Abortion-On-Toast when it Took the proverbial Chit.. The color set, about ANYONE would be workin' WAY over their lunch, trying to yank it loose.. You could NEVER be entirely sure the latest Hand Hold you got on it DIDN'T have 120VAC on it... And Mrs Gotrocks looks like the kind who considered ALL "Service Guy" types to be WAY under HER exalted station in life, & wouldn't hesitate a second to give the poor sap a Piece of her Well-Educated Mind, if this thing wasn't 1000% the way it was B4 it took its latest Crapola.. The Sweet, cute l'il girl would undoubtedly be right in the middle of what Service Guy was TRYING to do, either that, or she'd be a PERFECT "Little Miss Horse's Ass", 'cause she was missing the latest episode of "My Friend Flicka", or somesuch....