View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:23 AM
VideoKarma Member

hi guys

wiscojim thank you for seeing my crappy videos
i talked to bandersentv before buying the predicta through the comment section of one of his videos, maybe thats the reason he opened the topic on that forum, thanks for letting me know! if you like to see also my german tvs take a look on my uploads. cheers.

Hola AlanInSitges
i go alot to Spain on vacation nice to know there are neighbours with the same interests. you are welcome to stop by my place if you ever come to Portugal, i am in Porto, very beautifull city with excellent food.
the matr. sticker probably means "matricula" meaning serial number.
I will be uploading videos as i go along so please check my channel and maybe you can help me with some doubts that may arise. Its good to know that it syncs with both types of signals when injected at the grid of the video amp, atleast if the tuner is bad or the IF is misbehaving it can be used as a composite monitor but i would prefer to have it fullly operating. My knowledge is more on german sets (Philips mainly) but i think i will not have a problem tackling this one. Thank you for your input.

Electronic M thank you for your input...i think my order of business will be looking for a raster, then restoring the cabinet and clamshell and lastly restore the electronics in depth..i will want to rebuild the k-networks so i will probably need a help on the component values when the time comes for that.