View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I was talkin' to my wife the other night about Bethany, & remarked on how she has been a stalwart/true friend as long as I've known her, more of a sister than the dreadful Thing who really IS my sister. She was executor of my dad's estate, which basically meant I got Bupkis as far as an inheritance was concerned. My dad reputedly had everything cut right down the middle, but she told him (Bragged to me) that she told him if he didn't sign EVERYTHING over to her, she was gonna toss his ass in a Nursing Home, & forget him. He had a small collection of guns, that my sister cared NOTHING about, but said they had all been given away when I asked about them. I was NEVER consulted about ANY aspect of his will-She sent me a registered letter saying what I was gonna get-Take it or leave it. Like my best friend said, she's greedy & EVIL. Worst thing though, HAS to be that she spread a bunch of BS that I was, & apparently have been bangin' Bethany for as long as I've known her.
Man that's nasty! And I thought certain people from my patchwork quilt of a family are bad news.

Mom was adopted by my great-great uncle and his wife, both of which have passed on, and so was her brother so she has no biological linkage to anyone we know.That doesn't matter if the adopted family members are close, but we never were. Oh, I forgot about the one cousin she's seen only once and that woman's father but when mom called her for help - twice actually - the call was never returned, so F them.

Last edited by Jon A.; 06-21-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Audiokarma