View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

I was talkin' to my wife the other night about Bethany, & remarked on how she has been a stalwart/true friend as long as I've known her, more of a sister than the dreadful Thing who really IS my sister. She was executor of my dad's estate, which basically meant I got Bupkis as far as an inheritance was concerned. My dad reputedly had everything cut right down the middle, but she told him (Bragged to me) that she told him if he didn't sign EVERYTHING over to her, she was gonna toss his ass in a Nursing Home, & forget him. He had a small collection of guns, that my sister cared NOTHING about, but said they had all been given away when I asked about them. I was NEVER consulted about ANY aspect of his will-She sent me a registered letter saying what I was gonna get-Take it or leave it. Like my best friend said, she's greedy & EVIL. Worst thing though, HAS to be that she spread a bunch of BS that I was, & apparently have been bangin' Bethany for as long as I've known her.I took up w/Bethany because a saw a smart, pretty little child who had NOT had an especially easy childhood, & was regarded by her parents as a way of both of them getting back at the other. Plus, she was ALMOST as big of a "Wiseguy" as I am. She INSISTED I teach her how to drive my Excursion when she was 9-10, & by the time she got her Learner's permit, she drove well enuf that I wouldn't had too much to say if, for whatever reason, she had to drive to the West Coast. She was THAT good. Once she got her Learner's, she wouldn't let me drive hardly at all. She'd grab the keys, & it was Off To the Races. Thing of it was, at night I'd take her home, & most of the time, I honestly couldn't tell you which one of us had had the Better Time that day-Me or her.