View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:48 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstaton View Post
Looking forward to seeing pictures. Someday I'll get a Zenith roundie. I have several RCA'a, 1 Admiral, and a Maggie. All now working.
you might try to do what i did since spring time ,if you have a local craigslist just start a post i have 3 [ looking for older tv's] , a take pictures of color roundies and post them along with a description of what you want ,if you just say old tv's youll get 80-90's tv's, people dont know or understand what a roundie is or what shape there crt is, iv had a lady with a port hole zenith think it was a old small washer mech. ,pictures are important and of different brands. they will call you and say i have one in the basement that looks like one you have posted ,and you know there all roundies you posted but they only see the one like theres,try it you be suprized what shows up i got 5 b&w from one guy 2 were roundies spartin / westinghouse all for 50.00 bucks. most people think no-one wants the real old tv's and dont bother hauling them out of a basement, most of the tv's were there before they were born and it always been there why mess with it.

Last edited by snelson903; 09-16-2012 at 02:54 AM.