View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

I have not even spoke to The Thing since that bad joke of an inheritance was dumped on me. But believe me, one day I will, & she's gonna learn loud & clear just how much of a gawdam lowlife she really is. But this has been her Modus Operandi all her life. My paternal granny basically disinherited me when I was born a boy-She wanted a little girl since she had my dad & uncle. Then I came out w/a Stem on my apple, & I got the short shrift from then on. My gran was PSYCHOTIC about money-Made me take her bills all over town & pay 'em-& then bragged about how much money she saved in stamps...My gas & time ? That was just tough. I oughta praise the Lord that she allowed me to handle her electric bill... She was a Sergeant Major-3 up & 3 down. NOBODY ever called her hand on her amazingly shitty behavior, so it just got more & more onerous as she got older. She DID live in 3 centuries-Born 1898 in Chattanooga, & died 2002 bere in Bugtussle. The Lord kept her outta his hair as long as he could, I guess...