View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 02:16 PM
VideoKarma Member

I have 4 vintage TV sets, 2 Zeniths, a Toshiba and a Sony. I keep 1 TV per room in my house. All hooked up and ready to be used. Which I do if I am in that room for a while. I would love to have more, but I made a promise with myself, If i bring something into my house, I have to remove something of equal size.
I am a 2nd generation Pack rat, whom my friends are pack rats and even the parents of some of my friends were pack rats. Over the course of 10 years my parents and my best friend's parents passed away and we had to empty the houses in preparation for closing the estates.
The stress of having to deal with the masses of stuff affected me, but it was not unprofitable, since the invention of ePay, stuff=money. I've paid my living expenses for 3 years now just by selling off my excess stuff.
If anything would happen to me i don't want to leave a bunch of headache to my friends who are left behind.
The up side to all of this, is how much i enjoy Audio Karma. All of you showing pictures of your latest finds brings me the joy of discovery without having to find a place in the house to put it, also it works like consumer reports so i can best decide what specific model and brand to lookout for. Logan