View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:05 PM
VideoKarma Member

It is the 11/31. The 11 was the studio version. The 31 was the field version. Not sure what the difference is.

Lot's of work to be done here. I had my 31 re-painted by a body shop who found the original "umber-brown" two-tone paint job under the later RCA blue paint job mine had.

The chrome on the carry handles is a satin finish...not the glossy done to the camera at the NBC store at Rockefeller Center.

And then you need the RCA suitcase power supply, sync generator, camera control unit and the video switcher not to mention the Mitchell spring-head, the oak field tripod, the RCA field dolly, the viewfinder hood and the T-handle to tighten the head to the camera.

Pete's site had a photo of my camera until his ATT demise. I rescued a version of it from oldradio.com and my thanks for preserving it.

Or you could score this one for the lenses, RCA meatballs and chrome television script. Not much out there these days.

Dave A
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tk31-kyw.jpg (100.0 KB, 34 views)