View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:22 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCOJIM View Post
Yes, Dave, you will be missed.

A lot of us attend regularly from long distances. I head down from the Appleton area, and a lot of people come up from Illinois. An advantage of this meeting over the Milwaukee ones is that it brings in different buyers and sellers that don't travel to our Milwaukee meets.

For everyone planning on going, it's going to be a bit chilly. Remember, this Madison location is primarily an outdoor meet. Everyone, dress warm!

https://madison.craigslist.org/atq/6700003294.html

Vintage electronics swap meet in Madison October 14th

Wisconsin Antique Radio Club Swap Meet
http://warci.org/

General Meet Information
Street parking is available. There is no charge for admission!

The gate opens for buyers and sellers at 8:00 AM. The swap will end by 11:00AM. This will be an indoor/outdoor meet with limited indoor space. Indoor space is limited to 2 tables (or equivalent space) per seller.

As typical of most swap meets, the items are for sale by individual collectors, and most are one-of-a-kind. So for best selection (and the best deals), BE EARLY! But please stay around and get to meet some of the club members. These swap meets are a great way to connect with other local collectors that share your interests. By socializing at the meets you can find others that may have what you are looking for, radios & parts, people that can service your radios, and you can make some good friends.

Swap tables are $7 for WARCI members, and $10 for non-members. WARCI does not provide tables, so it is recommended that you bring your own table or tarp.

Meet Address:
3610 Lexington Ave, Madison, WI 53714

For breakfast, WARCI recommends the Fair Oaks Diner, at 44 South Fair Oaks Avenue. To get to the diner from the meet, head West on Lexington Avenue until you reach Fair Oaks Avenue, then turn Left. The diner is 0.9mi down the road on the right.

For more information please go to www.warci.org

Did any of our friends get anything of interest at the meet.
Sorry, I misspelled from, from my first post!