View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 07:08 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronl View Post
I don't know if this will work but disconnecting the battery overnight for a complete power off might be worth a try.this worked for some devices in the past.but I know its not simple to disconnect the battery on a tablet. RonL
I thought about that myself and did try that and that didn't seem to work, because right after I reconnected the battery the tablet was still setup under the previous owners settings.

The Insignia Tablet I think can be made to work if I can just figure out a way to boot it so that I can install a fresh copy of Android on it, because the original Android operating system configuration got wiped out somehow, because all it does is show the Android boot screen (the initial screen that shows up showing the Insignia logo followed by the words "Powered by Android" and then after that is just continously flashes the Insignia logo with a brightening and dimming pattern like its trying to load something but nothing actually loads, and when I try to boot it into "safe mode" the same thing happens.