View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Oh, I believe you. I also believe that mechanic is trying to take advantage of you. SHOP AROUND. Go to different shops, show them the estimate papers, and ask them to beat the price, see what prices you get.

Hey, it's great that you started a fresh thread - awesome. I'm not upset at all dude. I'm only trying to help you, and you're fighting me. >_>
I'm not trying to fight you, but you seemed very upset that I was trying to get other opinions about what's going on with my vehicle because when you commented on here earlier you said that you thought what I was commenting about concerning the issues with my car were wrong and that you had already covered this and that because of that you felt like I shouldn't of started this thread.
Anyways I'm all for hearing what you have to say but try not to chew me out if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, because in reality I don't know a whole lot about cars and how they work because my grandfather used to do all the work on our vehicles in the family before he passed on 3 years ago, and I didn't ever get a chance to observe what he did and didn't do with the cars. So yeah anyways I'm sorry if I came off sounding bristly it wasn't my intention.
Audiokarma