View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Rob Rob is offline
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 776

I am quite sure the mechanical tuners have all disappeared from any new production. I would suggest looking for a used solid state color set from the 70's. I suspect you easiest find will be a portable up to say 19". Ebay is a good place to look I think. Also just look in the local phone book and call TV repair shops. You might find one that the owner or tech would be glad to give you to make space, or at the most charge you perhaps $20. Of course you don't want one that needs repairs. Stay away from a tube TV as the maintenance will be an unwanted issue in your situation.

Reply With Quote