View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 03:42 PM
VideoKarma Member

New Member, 1st post

Just thought I'd jump on here and say hello. Recently acquired some relics of my past and looking for more info. I'll save the vintage music stuff for a different post and show off my pinball machine.....

I grew up having a pool table in the house and dad would bring home other "barn finds" when they were too good to pass up. So, we ended up with several full-size arcade games, as well. We had a duck hunting game with a pivoting shotgun, an Army game that you control a turret while trying to blow up enemy tanks/AA depots/etc, and my favorite......a 1979 Bally's KISS pinball. Each was purchased for only $50 and fully functional. Over the years, all were eventually sold off. However, dad could never part with the pinball. Fast Forward 30+ years and now my parents have moved into my guest house. The pinball now resides in my gaming room and gets played almost daily. Needs a few lights checked out and the tune doesn't play the same notes anymore, but it's still sooo much fun right before bedtime. Thanks for letting me share!