View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
Well then , at the risk of getting two threads closed in two days , here goes ;

I have always believed in a higher spirit that holds all living things together and also heavily believe in Karma , as in "live by the sword , die by the sword". I do not believe in any of the organized religion's self appointed divinity , for instance to me the Catholic Pope is no more divine than any other man , the higher spirit having created ALL humans with equal abilities of divinity or debauchery , depending on the character of the soul involved .

And Jon , Your posts here are fine with me , having folks around with my kind of "peek behind the curtain" ethos makes for interesting conversation . I may not always respond to your posts , but there are many times I'm in complete agreement with you .
Things only get closed when they either get stupid, potentially stupid, or when they get derailed and go downhill fast. I've been doing this job on many boards for almost 17 years, so I've developed a feel for these things.

We're not there yet, but......