View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:43 AM
VK Member

Yep, that's what I've been doing. It only produces an image when I go to the monitor from the Video Out in the front. I can't get a picture by running out from the back. By monitor I'm referring to a CRT Color Monitor (one used primarily for professional video editing (Ikegami TM14-17R)). The signal I'm getting is extremely distorted, and I can only assume it's because the cables are so bad. The monitor has BNC inputs for a two channels, and separate RGB, YPbPr ins. As you can see from the picture of the cables (#1) the adapter is just a single prong with nothing to keep it in place, so I pretty much have to hold it there in order to see anything. It displays the patterns but again, they're very distorted (I think it looks pretty awesome actually).

I guess what I'm really trying to figure out here is what kind of cables to use for the front and back. Banana plugs don't fit. I think a pin tip plug might work in the front, but I'm not sure. As for the back I have no idea. I also don't know how to incorporate those alligator clips. What should they attach to?

Thanks for responding so quickly guys.