View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:49 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I ended up leaving late and racing home late....Almost ran over my idiot neighbor....I'm zipping along at 10:30pm in winter when it is freezing out and the moron jumps out flailing his arms hollering "slow down I have kids!"...I think, "Dude, they are not in the street presently, you seriously did that just to try and insinuate that you own the road? WTF, man?" Some people need to learn that it is impossible to tell the world to stop being unsafe for their stupid kids, and learn to teach their kids to avoid danger (or keep them indoors)...He could tell every neighbor, think their safe, and find his kid flattened by a pizza delivery truck the next day...All he is doing is annoying people and deluding himself.
Meh. He's probably just upset about seeing an older car still on the road, rather than something that would be damaged far worse than anyone it happened to hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstout66 View Post
3) We had a weirder than weird family that was Catholic to the extreme. I'm talking statues all over the house and the goriest life size crucifix bolted to the wall behind the TV. I remember grandpa imitating the pose and I couldn't stop laughing. On the way home.. in all seriousness he said "Why the hell would you want that behind a brand new Zenith?"
UGH! That TV probably quit because it was too afraid to drop a single F-bomb in front of its owners.

Last edited by Jon A.; 03-21-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Audiokarma