View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findm-Keepm View Post
Our Goodwill donation bins have video surveillance - the hall of shame videos are hilarious - some folks actually tryhing on clothes before walking off with them, and one lady knocked out cold by an exercise machine she was dragging off.

You may find yourself on the evening news.
Our goodwill bins don't have video cameras, so yeah, and our goodwills don't take any TVs period, not even LCDs, and I think it has to do with the fact that most of the LCD TVs that were donated were usually almost always broken, because people thought that goodwill would just recycle their broken tvs for them (which in most cases they didn't). I doubt I'll find myself on the evening news, considering that Goodwill would probably consider it a good thing that people take the tvs off their hands since they don't take them anymore.

Besides last I checked it was only INSIDE the drop box that's considered stealing from (the signs ususally say "no tresspassing INSIDE these premises, meaning inside the box) considering that putting stuff outside the drop boxes is considered dumping and is illegal and technically because of that anything OUTSIDE the dropbox is free game because it would be proverbial equivalent to picking through someone's trash for a TV or a VCR, like you guys on here do all the time...

Last edited by Captainclock; 10-26-2015 at 06:11 PM.