View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Administrator

FS: Vintage LAWNMOWER! Can bring to ETF!

I have far too many lawnmowers in my garage, so I thought that maybe someone here might enjoy this one. And since ETF is coming up, hey, I can bring it along!

This is a Cooper Cyclo-Vac 21". My guess is mid to late 60s. As shown in the pic, I redid the points and rebuilt the carb, sharpened the blade, and changed the oil last spring, and used it about a dozen times on my lawn. New air filter too.

It's dusty and could use a little cleaning up from sitting in my garage, but it's all there. Usually takes about 3 pulls to start. I drained the gas last fall before storing it. Ran perfect for me right until I put it away

It has the original bagger attachment and a NOS bag I bought on ebay last year. The only thing you'll need to do is make a support for the bag. I have one that I made that works decently that I'll include, but it's functional more than aesthetic.

Price is $75, which is less than I have invested into it. Must be paid for in advance by PayPal, because I don't wanna haul it if it doesn't sell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (82.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (65.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (108.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (104.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (94.0 KB, 37 views)