View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:07 PM
VideoKarma Member

I have to agree with Steve and Bryan. I think that sign is easily worth what the seller is asking. It's much older than the common outdoor sign linked earlier, and it may be the only one you will ever see for sale in that condition.

The price you paid for your CTC-4 before is irrelevent, as it was priced well below market and you got a steal.

The seller with this sign must think your a real jerk for trying to lowball him. I think you're way out in left field for whining about this. Any seller would be stupid to offer it cheaply. Only by starting with a high price can he work the market to his advantage. The fact that there have already been 6 people that made offers will clue him in that his sign is in demand. It's probably only a matter of time before someone snaps it up at the asking price. And you've certainly helped him by giving him all this free publicity.

If the sign was there with a $100 BIN price, you'd see it sold almost instantly, and a lot of people upset that someone had beat them to it.