View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:16 PM
VideoKarma Member

NOS CRT's available, please send your numbers.

I have come onto a warehouse where there are hundreds of CRT's new old stock in the box. Before you get too excited if you are looking for tubes such as the 7JP4, 10BP4, etc, there are none of these real early tubes, however there are numbers in the 14's, 16's, 19's, 21"s, 23's, 25's, there are color tubes as well as black and white. I suspect some of these may be from the late 70's and or early 80's as they are packaged in styrofoam crates, but there are many earlier tubes. I have picked up some, but I cannot possibly get them all, I cannot afford to do so, nor do I have a place to store them. I hate to see them trashed, and I want to help others who are looking for some of these older tubes to restore their TV's. If you will send me numbers that you need I will see if it is there, I only have about a week to do this, so time is of the essence, beyond a week I am unsure what will happen. So, I make no promises, but if you are looking for a particular number this will be a first come first serve basis.