View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
VideoKarma Member

If we're allowed to share opinions about this , here's mine ;

I like the idea of Technicolor and others advertising their products here , and I can't see where this could be any kind of problem . There should , however , be a way to differentiate between private and commercial sellers so that folks don't have to click on each and every ad to see which is which . Could perhaps a "commercial retailers subforum" be created right underneath the present classifieds section ? Failing that , maybe a different colored font for private vs commercial sales ? (blue text = private and red text = commercial , or something similar)

The more resources the better when looking for old radio/tv parts and if I need a capacitor that Technicolor or anyone else has , it matters not whether the seller is private , commercial , or a little green man from mars , as long as I get the needed cap (or anything else) to fix the radio !

As long as the ads were kept strictly to the topic of the board , old video and audio stuff , how exactly could access to a greater resource of components be a bad thing for VK ????