View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:44 PM
VideoKarma Member

Speaking for myself, I get to use the latest state of the art technology all day, its tricky, expensive and unreliable in a majority of applications that are used and many applications that are unnecessary to begin with. When I go home and look at a roundie you know it was a unique time and era when they existed initially as new. Space was a new frontier as well as many other aspects of life, I didnt have a roundie til I was 13 and my friends had the squeeky econo-box 19" Goldstar models. I had a true quality color/sound Zentih roundie console in my room and my friends wanted to watch it and that was in 1977. I can go to Best Buy and look at a 62" Mitsubishi today and say yep its flat and if I zoom in enough I can see the retina and cornea of the actors eyes and that is just what I wanted to see tonight! NO thanks I guess I consider them like the senior picture, its clear, crisp and doctored, I would rather see it like it is because standard is all we can see in reality... so why doctor it? I dont wear HD glasses when I read a book do you?