View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Mark

Cleaning house. Free sets!

I am out of room, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff. I need the space to work on and store my early color sets and nice keepers. I am giving away the following: 1968 Magnavox color set in a beautiful cabinet with sliding doors on the front (not a combo) It has a small busted spot on the front that can be fixed. It also has a tired but working CRT. Set plays with a greenish picture. No rejuvenation was tried so you might get lucky. Next, a perfect working 1953 Sentinel that is un restored. Needs a channel knob and has a few scratches, overall looks nice. Has doors on the front. Strong bright CRT. Also giving away a blonde 1957 Zenith 21" console w/ swivel base. Finish is bad on top, CRT showing it's age but the set works. Next on the chopping block is a 1950 Admiral combo, rectangular screen of about 15" Am Fm phono. Cabinet needs a ton of work but might be fun for someone. I was going to tackle it but just no time or space. Electronics are unknown on the Admiral. 1965 Zenith roundie cabinet only, french provincial. Needs refinishing. I have the bezels too if needed. Originally had the 25MC33 chassis. I might have more, these are what I can think of off the top of my head. I'll post more if I find any. Please come to Kenosha and take this stuff away before I make another trip to the dumpster behind Dollar Tree. Just be careful and stay away from the fat girls wandering around in pajamas.
Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20
Pioneer SX-1500TD, ER-420, SM-B201
Akai 4000DS Mk-II
Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console