Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums

Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums (http://www.videokarma.org/index.php)
-   VideoKarma Classifieds (http://www.videokarma.org/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   September ETF Meet Wanted List :) (http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=267387)

OS X 07-15-2016 11:11 PM

September ETF Meet Wanted List :)

Hi, I'll start out by saying I had a really great time at this past April ETF, so much fun and got to meet lots of other TV collectors, can't wait for the next one in October :) since it worked out good starting my wanted thread for last ETF a few months before I figured I'll do the same with this one. So here's the list!! Also as time gets closer I'll also add sets that i'm wanting to sell. Message me or post here if you have sets i'm looking for :)

Wanted:

Any round screen color set's, even if it has a bad or weak CRT I may still be interested!.

Tube color rectangular set's, I had a few zenith's but would really like to find a RCA as I never had a all tube rectangular RCA before like a CTC-17 ect. I may also be interested in other brands as well though.

Late 50's early 60's B&W sets, any brand but must be in good condition. Zenith's and RCA's are my favorite.

Early to mid 70's console's/portable's solid state or tube hybrid sets.

Electronic M 07-16-2016 11:49 AM

It is actually in September...The 24th to be precise. I'm just a bit surprised they are doing it again this year...I figured they might have wanted it to be bigger last fall for to be worth while to them.

I have a color 13" Zenith system 3 that fits the 70's SS portable point at the end of your list...Look for it in the spring ETF thread.

Kamakiri 07-16-2016 02:25 PM

I just edited the title.....I don't think Justin will mind :)

I'll have to think of what I want......hm.

kramden66 07-17-2016 01:32 AM

I want a place where I can put a lot of sets then I will post my wants and go to the meet.

Big Dave 07-17-2016 06:35 PM

OS-X, I have a CTC-38 and some late 50's Zenith and RCA sets. The 38 is unrestored. The late 50's sets are restored.

OS X 07-18-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamakiri (Post 3166493)
I just edited the title.....I don't think Justin will mind :)

I'll have to think of what I want......hm.

Thanks for changing it :) I did not realize it was in September this year tell I just read all the comments on here and vintage television collector's group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dave (Post 3166601)
OS-X, I have a CTC-38 and some late 50's Zenith and RCA sets. The 38 is unrestored. The late 50's sets are restored.

Okay will send you a PM they definitely sound interesting! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electronic M (Post 3166483)
It is actually in September...The 24th to be precise. I'm just a bit surprised they are doing it again this year...I figured they might have wanted it to be bigger last fall for to be worth while to them.

I have a color 13" Zenith system 3 that fits the 70's SS portable point at the end of your list...Look for it in the spring ETF thread.

Thanks :) although I'm looking for stuff a little bit older then the system 3 as I already have a few Lol

Kamakiri 08-01-2016 02:04 PM

Well, we're still a ways out, but I've got that Friday off from work to make the trek in, and am going to book the room this week :)

I'll be in the market for any interesting 10" or 12" round tube sets from the 40s. There was someone that had a really neat Bendix 10" table model that I liked at the convention, but I was pretty full up. Dunno if it ever sold.

sampson159 08-01-2016 09:08 PM

any sylvania hybrid or solid state consoles with 25v crt,a metal cabinet flat chassis zenith,make that any flat chassis zenith,roundie with a decent cabinet needing a crt,xl100 25v metal cabinet set,any chromacolor 2 sets

Kamakiri 08-18-2016 09:46 AM

About six weeks out :)

Couple things I'm looking for!

16TP4 , 16KP4, or or 16RP4 picture tube

A CTC-19 portable

Already booked in at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus West/Hilliard Friday night. Planning on getting in on Friday afternoon.

DavGoodlin 08-18-2016 09:56 AM

Zenith Roundie wanted

1 Attachment(s)
I has this late 1965 Zenith and need a chassis 24NC31 or entire set preferred
Attachment 192163
I already has three RCAs, two Zeniths including this one, plus GE's last roundie from ngk:yes: and just built a flood-proof room to display-watch them.

Electronic M 08-18-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavGoodlin (Post 3168549)
I has this late 1965 Zenith and need a chassis 24NC31 or entire set preferred
Attachment 192163
I already has three RCAs, two Zeniths including this one, plus GE's last roundie from ngk:yes: and just built a flood-proof room to display-watch them.

If you are bringing that GE to sell I might be interested.

DavGoodlin 08-19-2016 01:02 PM

Tom, I don't have that GE yet and its on Long Island. Its payment for fixing two CTC16 chassis. Maybe late Sept and too late for ETF.

I learned on a few of these mid 60's GE color sets in Vo-tech. Those were cake but I saw even more RCA's (hence my bitter sarcasm about their fly's) and a '67 Philco 21" like big Dave's (with a tuning eye!).

I plan to functionally restore it for fun BUT would gladly trade it, as working for a Zenith in my last post:D Dieseljeep Dave has a Dumont I want as well. Heck, id even flip for a Motorola 21" Should be an interesting swap once it happens.:sigh:

OS X 09-03-2016 02:12 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Would anyone by chance have a spare 3 section pot (vertical lin,height,AGC) for a KCS-128, the plastic controls on mine have crumbled to pieces and now the vertical controls arc out of the pot every now and then and I lose vertical. Also I'm looking to buy a good CRT for it as the one that's in there is very weak and does not want to rejuvenate it's a 21DP4.

Electronic M 09-06-2016 11:14 PM

If the CRT is dead, it might be time to part it out...

Kamakiri 09-08-2016 03:48 PM

16 days out and counting! :)

Who's all going, where are you staying, and when are you getting there?

I'll be there Friday afternoon....I'm thinking we should all meet up somewhere.