TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums (
-   VideoKarma Classifieds (
-   -   Needed: Vertical Output transformer... (

Big Dave 11-17-2009 11:20 PM

Needed: Vertical Output transformer...
...for an RCA CTC-16. I have one with an open primary. Any help is greatly appreciated.

bandersen 11-17-2009 11:57 PM

Anybody know the RCA part # ?

bgadow 11-19-2009 11:28 PM

The Thordarson catalog sez: RCA # 114047 or 961415-4; Thordarsen # 26S86. This was apparently used in many of their color chassis-I didn't have an easy way to look it up backwards, but I'm thinking maybe CTC-12 through 20?

Anyway, as luck would have it, I have one! Part of me says hold onto it in case one of mine gives up the ghost-but, hey, Big Dave would do it for me! Send me a PM if interested.

Big Dave 11-20-2009 09:01 PM

I actually looked at the 12 and the transformers are different. I will PM in the next 24 hours.

bgadow 11-21-2009 10:48 PM

Dave, I went back in the book and did more research. The RCA part number changes from chassis to chassis, but everything from CTC-11 through 16 crosses to the same Thordarsen number. So I'm guessing the differences are just physical?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ęCopyright 2012, All rights reserved.