Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums

Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums (http://www.videokarma.org/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.videokarma.org/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   moderator (http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=269319)

oldtvsandtoy 07-20-2017 11:01 PM

who is the moderator of this forum? Can I ask why 'Found on Craigslist. COLOR TV by rca sign' got moved from Curbside at VideoKarma to General Off Topic? :scratch2:
Also who moved it?

dishdude 07-21-2017 12:33 AM

My guess is because you already bought it. That section is usually to give other members a heads up about things for sale.

Celt 07-21-2017 04:22 AM

What he said....Bunny Bread.....

Electronic M 07-21-2017 08:48 AM

Ditto. Policy seems to be if you want others to buy it, start a thread in curbside with a link to it's for sale web-page, and if the new owner wants to chat about it in that thread it's cool, but if you already own it and there is no preexisting curbside thread on it then you're supposed to brag about it in a different more appropriate section.
I did not move it....If I did I'd probably have let you know why in the topic or by PM...

AFAIK none of the sections are active enough to require a dedicated moderator so we all just bounce around.

Sandy G 07-21-2017 09:02 AM

Another thing- We tend to be very supportive of each other, & are usually very happy when ANOTHER old TV or radio gets saved from the landfill, or whatever.. The NEWEST roundies are crowding 50 yrs old, they typically weren't treated w/the best of care.

benman94 07-21-2017 11:01 AM

I did Tony. Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future.

Actually this thread shouldn't even be in the Curbside forum; nobody wants to wade through irrelevant posts when looking for potential acquisitions.

oldtvsandtoy 07-21-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benman94 (Post 3187065)
I did Tony. Please post in the correct sub-forum in the future.

Actually this thread shouldn't even be in the Curbside forum; nobody wants to wade through irrelevant posts when looking for potential acquisitions.

As a Moderator it would of been nice if you would of told me you moved it and why. And yes this post does not belong here ether, feel free to move it.

Electronic M 07-21-2017 01:45 PM

Moved.

dieseljeep 08-05-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electronic M (Post 3187071)
Moved.

BANNED! I never read anything wrong, that you submitted! :thumbsdn:
No wonder, this website has been a little dry, lately.
Someone owes us regulars an explanation. :sigh:

ZackN920 08-06-2017 12:58 AM

yea, i'd like to know what's up too!

What get's a good moderator, and a member that is a great help to the community banned? WTF???

Kamakiri 08-06-2017 11:47 AM

There were issues behind the scenes that most weren't aware of. There's many days lately where I don't like this job.

Tom has spoken with me and has been reinstated. Any questions beyond that, PM me.