Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums

Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums (http://www.videokarma.org/index.php)
-   VideoKarma Classifieds (http://www.videokarma.org/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   2 rca color sets a ctc9 and a ctc10 (http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=246966)

rcaman 01-25-2010 05:12 AM

2 rca color sets a ctc9 and a ctc10

i am thinking seriously about selling a couple of my rca sets. one is a extremely low hour ctc10 and the other is also a very low hour set with remote. i was told when i bought it that it had never been sold it just sat in the warehouse. i wont ship these and my address is 36 main st. belmont ms. 38827 top right hand corner of mississippi. i can hold these for a while. i also have a couple like new 21fjp22,s i will sell a big box of power transformers. if enough interest i will let videokarma members bid them off. i will attach pictures later today . the ctc10 remote set works and the other ctc10 only has sound. i can check it out it worked time before last. both sets have all the original electrolytics that run cool/ the 2 paper caps in each set have been changed all tubes a crt,s are great on emmission. what do yall think they are worth. steve

radiotvnut 01-25-2010 11:25 AM

Hi Steve. Haven't seen you on here in a while. How have you been? There's a chance me and a friend could come up your way and take one or both of these off your hands if we can agree on a price. Do you have any other TV's from the '60's or '70's that you might consider getting rid of?

rcaman 01-25-2010 06:02 PM

5 Attachment(s)
i do have other sets. i dont get on the internet everyday but i always see whats going on at videokarma. ok here is the pictures of the remote set it is actually a CTC9P the cabinet is in good condition i dropped something on the front ledge and broke a piece off the piece is taped to the back of the set. when i received this tv it was hot and it was wrapped in sticky plastic. it has a shiney finish but it looks like it has tape residue left on it. i bever tryed to correct this it was fine with me. it still works. the hang tags are not original to the set but go with it. i have the remote but never instaled a battery. it has the original 21cyp22 in it and is good. the MODEL NUMBER IS 210CKR940U SERIAL B045639 IT IS A 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY MODEL.

rcaman 01-25-2010 06:14 PM

5 Attachment(s)
here is the ctc10a model#211cd855 serial 5432583 has the faux finish on the cabinet which i think is still very good. ok i pluged it up and it has sound and high voltage nothing on the screen untill you turn it off then you can see the verticle collapse into a line as it goes off. tube was excellent in this set. it has the 21cyp22 also and is a very low hour set. last time i watched it i remember the brightness fluctuating on it probley is one in the same problem now.

on this set i will take offers starting at $165.00 it will make someone a fine tv

rcaman 01-25-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcaman (Post 2964730)
i do have other sets. i dont get on the internet everyday but i always see whats going on at videokarma. ok here is the pictures of the remote set it is actually a CTC9P the cabinet is in good condition i dropped something on the front ledge and broke a piece off the piece is taped to the back of the set. when i received this tv it was hot and it was wrapped in sticky plastic. it has a shiney finish but it looks like it has tape residue left on it. i bever tryed to correct this it was fine with me. it still works. the hang tags are not original to the set but go with it. i have the remote but never instaled a battery. it has the original 21cyp22 in it and is good. the MODEL NUMBER IS 210CKR940U SERIAL B045639 IT IS A 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY MODEL.

one identical to this one sold on ebay last year for $563.00 plus shipping and i firmly belive my set is much better tv i dont think that set worked.

that being said i will take offers for $500.00 and up for the ctc9 remote set

zenithfan1 01-25-2010 06:51 PM

I spy a Zenith Allegro "The Wedge" on top of the CTC10. Nice sets BTW.

radiotvnut 01-25-2010 08:14 PM

Wow! Nice sets! I'll catch up with my friend and see what we can do. Of course, if you get a chance to unload them before you hear from me, I expect you to do so.

rcaman 01-26-2010 12:18 AM

you are correct zenith allegro the wedge i have 3 2 in good condition and an old beater all work. steve

jpdylon 01-26-2010 10:28 AM

My oh my, I wish you were closer. The shipping would break the budget for me. I've always wanted a 9 . . .

sampson159 01-26-2010 10:38 AM

if it were closer to me,i would take them both.that 9 is the cream of the crop.i want it,i want it,i want it,(on the floor pouting like a baby)

bgadow 01-26-2010 11:00 AM

That -9 is a thing of beauty-somebody will get a great set. Both are very nice examples.

rcaman 01-26-2010 03:54 PM

thank yall. they are just sitting here and i need the room and i never turn them on anymore. steve