View Full Version : New and UNimproved

Big Dave
10-21-2006, 09:56 PM
I finally decided to spend the four bucks and upgrade the world's worst TV website. The banner ads are gone. You can now look at more than two pages before Geocities decides you've seen enough for the hour. The domain is still the same. After at least a year, I'm revamping the tech section. Coming soon will be more pics as I progress (or regress). I also will be doing more with my color sets. The 9 is planned as a fall/winter project. I'm thinking about reverting the BW section to a brand index, but that isn't decided yet.

Get the Alka-Seltzer ready, you'll need it.

rca2000
10-22-2006, 04:52 PM
But I am NOT, and will NOT BE fooled!!!

Nice big banner for Ol' Ted-- but what about his "boy lollipop"!!

Big Dave
11-04-2006, 07:08 PM
I didn't know the Tootsie Pop Company made anatomically correct tootsie pops.

Anyhoo, I decided to change the color scheme after over two years of contaminating the intranoot. I got tired of having to constantly change text color. Geocities automatically defaults to black text. Anyway, I have two more working and the articles are coming soon. Have a brew, or have a few. You'll need them.

Bobby Brady
11-06-2006, 08:51 AM
but that's all that came up for me.

Big Dave
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
It worked for me. Click the pic or open in a new window. There may have been a snafu on the server.

bill irvin
11-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Nice site big dave

radioman
11-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Ok Big Dave I'm currious about your opinion on Heather/Fox8,Please reply soonest