View Full Version : My old website

David Roper
10-09-2006, 06:33 AM
...has been entirely overhauled.
http://tvontheporch.com/
Take a look around. Take a good, long look. It's 100% pop-up free, no banners, nothing but cool old stuff. Lots of it. :yes:

Tony V
10-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Nice job David! I've visted your site many times since you first built it. The bioggest improvement i see is how nice the pics load now. I'm still on dial-up and the pages took forever to load before. I have alot of the tv's, radios and record players that you have in your collection.
Thanks,
Tony

blue_lateral
10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Nice job! Your site is one of my favorites. By the way, What is the set in your porch graphic? I didnt see it on the TV's page. Is it a Hoffman? It looks a lot like a Hoffman some friends of our family used to have. It had a separate amp chassis with push pull audio, and 3 speakers, woofer, tweeter, midrange, if I remember correctly. It was a very cool set.

John

David Roper
10-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the props! I just added that set to the TV page. It was going to be in there on Monday, but at the last minute I took it off cuz the picture I had taken sometime earlier was at a weird downward angle, not good. It's actually a Capehart and has some attributes similar to what you describe, but you may be disappointed. The word "poser" comes to mind....