View Full Version : The big 4-0

Big Dave
08-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Today's score puts my collection at 40 sets. I got this one locally for less than 70 clams. As of yet, I haven't checked it out.

opt80
08-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Wow,40 sets.That is awesome Dave.Do you think you can double it?

Alan

Sandy G
08-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Right nifty lookin' Predicta ya got there, Dave...I've only found a couple of Mucho Ratty specimens down here for a couple hundred apiece...Unfortunately, Perdictas are one of those items that have been burned into The Great Unwashed's collective mentality as being Rare & Valuable, & even tatty examples seem to fetch a lot...

Big Dave
08-27-2006, 06:32 PM
The CRT is toast. The needle barely moved on the checker and the heater went kerblooie during the long cook. I'll find another tube for this. Either way, whether I can find a tube or I have to get this one rebuilt, this Predicta will show Archie blowing a raspberry.

doug621ts
08-28-2006, 02:42 AM
Today's score puts my collection at 40 sets. I got this one locally for less than 70 clams. As of yet, I haven't checked it out.

Dave

Is there a chance to see some photos of all 40 sets in your collection? Thats a hefty amount and i would love to check them out! Nice predicta! most of those I find usually have a bad CRT or a burnt out flyback!
Doug :banana:

bgadow
08-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Good score-any Predicta at that price is doing good. My lone Predicta is a similiar model but cheaper. The crt is hanging in there, but very weak.