View Full Version : Greg The Bunny

Bogframe
05-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Greg The Bunny was one of the crudest, rudest, funniest and most intelligent series ever to make it to the Fox airwaves. Unfortunately, it died an ignoble and sudden death. Fortunately, it's out on DVD now. I heartily reccomend that anyone who likes a good laugh should go out and buy it.

Dusty Chalk
06-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Realizing Seth Green is involved with both this and Robot Chicken, how do they compare? After seeing Robot Chicken (or some of it, rather), I have to admit, I am intrigued.

tentoze
06-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Whoa- it's Dusty Chalk...welcome to AK, dood.

Now back to the topic.

Dusty Chalk
06-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Jeez! 7,769 posts?!?!? Wow...:waves:

Bogframe
06-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Realizing Seth Green is involved with both this and Robot Chicken, how do they compare? After seeing Robot Chicken (or some of it, rather), I have to admit, I am intrigued.
I've never seen or heard of Robot Chicken, but I've liked Seth Green's work since he was a very little kid in Hotel New Hampshire way back in 1984.
GDB is (was) a live action comedy about how people and puppets (aka fabricated Americans) co-exsist. Set on the set of "Sweetknuckle Junction" a kid's show, the humor gets very adult, very rauchy and some scenes shouldn't be watched on a full bladder.