View Full Version : Does anyone watch Prison Break?

audioguy
04-11-2006, 07:49 PM
I have been watching this show since it came out last year. It just seems to have a very deep and 'never know what to expect' story line. It always draws me in, and i think it is very well done. For shows now a days, this is hard to come by. I just wanted to see what anyone thinks of it.

DanTana
04-14-2006, 05:25 PM
I watch it, parts of it is filmed in my town.

Eric H
09-06-2006, 12:14 AM
I started watching the first season on DVD a couple weeks ago and I love it!

I really did not expect to like it but by the third episode I was completely hooked. :thmbsp:

Some of the situations seem a bit far fetched but if you look at all the actual prision escapes throughout history they were seemingly just as impossible.

Favorite character: "T-Bag", The best evil villain to hit TV in ages. :D

markthefixer
09-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Yes, watch it.

Like the way second season has started off.

But re-attaching T-bag's hand was a little far-fetched.

But I'm not going to re-write the script.

And I wouldn't mind seeing what happened to Haywire.

ojTHEd
09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
I watch this show - and I really like it. It is kind of a guilty pleasure.

And I wouldn't mind seeing what happened to Haywire.
I'm sure that we will!

audioguy
09-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow, all of a sudden, comments on this. Awesome. Yeah that hand sewing i would say is just tv for ya. At least now i know some people that watch the show. I swear everyone i know here doesn't watch it.

Eunomians
09-07-2006, 08:18 PM
I've been following it since last season... Mid-way thru last season, I had a cold, and Fox was showing the first half of the first season back to back on a Sunday afternoon. I watched the whole thing & got hooked.

I have watched every episode, but this past Monday I forgot. It was the first time I completely forgot. I'm still seething about this matter...

devoid
09-07-2006, 08:26 PM
What channel? It's getin' to be tv time again.

markthefixer
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Fox network, hard to say what channel they are on in your area... over the air? cable? satellite? etc/......

devoid
09-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Excluding Cable I really should errect my UHF's. Free TV!

Eric H
09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
I watched the first season on DVD and am going to wait for the 2nd season to come out on DVD too so if anyone posts spoilers about season 2 please give a warning! :D

Jovinyl
09-08-2006, 04:49 PM
:scratch2: Not too keen on a tv show called prison break though I could rent a movie by the same name. Just tv influences much to great of an audience and I would not like to see or hear kids wanting to be like. I think it is bad taste for a tv show along with others but prison break?!. Might be just a generation gap thing as I am more Law and Order,C.S.I. and Fear Factor. Prison Break, Never watched it Never will. Just my opinon.