View Full Version : RCA colortrak console

casey88
04-11-2006, 12:43 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any more information about a console tv I bought recently at the salvation army. It was manufactured in December 1980 and had electronic tuning and is contemporary stlyed

colortrakker
04-11-2006, 10:45 AM
We can't do much without a model number or chassis number. The chassis number will start with a CTC prefix and from there we can probably give you a little more info. What exactly are you looking for?

casey88
04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
the model number on the back was GER650-T I couldn't find any other numbers on the back of the set. The information I wanted to find out was what years they manufactured the sets and if there was any information available about this model on the internet.

Einar72
04-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi, Casey

Thought I'd take a stab at this one. I looked this unit up on the good ol' Sams' Photofact website. Your RCA shows up if entered as model GER650T, and the Photofact Folder is available as a traditional paper document (Set #1936, folder #1), or can be downloaded online for a reasonable fee. As far as I have found, there is no free copy of this online anywhere. Maybe one of the other members has a copy.

http://www.samswebsite.com/photofact/pf_search.asp