View Full Version : A late Christmas present

hotrod54chevy
01-04-2006, 11:33 AM
well,times have sure changed since high school..i moved 70 miles south of my home town and my friend Kyle moved about 180 miles south as well. We both went up to visit our families this past holiday but didnt get to see each other to exchange gifts, so i left mine with my brother and waited for him to see him next. About a week later my dad stopped by with some stuff from Kyle that my brother game him to pass on to us. What did he get ME? i nice DVD box set of old Betty Boop cartoons! :banana: Considering these and the Dick Van Dyke DVDs and wal-mart $1 discs i've got layin around,i shouldnt have any trouble finding something to watch now that we've FINALLY moved the 90s Zeneith out of the living room, leaving only my BEAUTIFUL 54 Magnavox in its place! :D only thing left to do now is give my old buddy Big Dave a call to pick up the chassis of the set and get to workin on it.just thought i'd post the good news!
frank

frenchy
01-07-2006, 10:55 PM
I picked up one of those Dick Van Dyke Show dvds for 99 cents for the heck of it, great show, 4 episodes. Forgot how funny it was. Does every one of those dvds have the same episodes on it? Gonna have to get me some more.

hotrod54chevy
01-08-2006, 05:28 PM
most of the cheap ones you find with,like,4 episodes on em all have the same ones..i went out and got the box sets with entire seasons :D
frank