View Full Version : What happened to Antiqueradios.com?

rp2813
09-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Does anybody know what's going on with the Antiqueradios.com site? It's been inaccessible for a few days now.

Bill Cahill
09-07-2005, 12:45 PM
:worried: Don't know.I lost it 2 days ago. It's still out. It you find anything out, please let me know, And I will do the same. Bill Cahill :cry: :sigh:

Tim
09-07-2005, 07:01 PM
According to a post on RAR+P the site got hacked and Alan had to take the server home to rebuild it. It may be back tomorrow, or it may take longer.

You'd think people would have better things to do than destroy a website.

rp2813
09-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, what's the logic behind hacking a harmless site like that? I don't get it. Thanks for the info. At least we know it will be back at some point.

charlesa
09-08-2005, 09:30 PM
I asked the same question on another thread as I didn't know how to start a thread. How do you start a thread or post a new question or topic?
Chuck Azar

rp2813
09-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Chuck, it's just like posting a reply. Go to the main "Early B&W and Projection TV" listings, hit "new thread" at the top there and start typing in the big white box (I ignore the "font" "size" and "color" stuff). Then hit submit at the bottom. Don't ask me how to post a picture or get the little emoticons pasted though.

Kamakiri
09-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Chuck, it's just like posting a reply. Go to the main "Early B&W and Projection TV" listings, hit "new thread" at the top there and start typing in the big white box (I ignore the "font" "size" and "color" stuff). Then hit submit at the bottom. Don't ask me how to post a picture or get the little emoticons pasted though.

That part's easy, just don't use the Quick Reply, use the Reply to Post button instead :)

rp2813
09-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I used "quick reply" by mistake once and never saw it post.

kc8adu
09-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Yeah, what's the logic behind hacking a harmless site like that? I don't get it. Thanks for the info. At least we know it will be back at some point.
script kiddies looking for easily compromised systems to convert to ddos zombies or spam relays.
they obvously didnt know what they were doing since they botched the system.script kiddies are wannabes that use others tools to "hack"