View Full Version : 84 Space Command In Columbus Oh

hotrod54chevy
03-29-2005, 10:54 PM
just like the title says.at my work (ohio thrift on east broad street) we got in a 1984 Zenith Space Command WITH remote..i dont know how desireable this model is to anyone,but i just figured i'd post it..when they finally put it out on the sales floor it was priced at $20.20 so i thought i'd give you guys a heads up....didnt know if anyone would be interested but i figured what the heck.
frank

heathkit tv
03-30-2005, 02:38 AM
1984 is getting near the end of real Zeniths.....made in America and still with quality, other than that, nothing really all that special. Isn't this one of the black cube models with dual speaker grilles on either side of the control panel along the bottom edge?

Anthony

hotrod54chevy
03-30-2005, 08:22 AM
Isn't this one of the black cube models with dual speaker grilles on either side of the control panel along the bottom edge?

yeah,that's exactly what it looks like...dual speaker grills on the sides,but the thing that interested ME was the fact that i couldnt find any knobs to turn it on or change channels so it looks to be totally remote operated :scratch2: oh well..when it came in i saw the sticker on the back saying when it was made (may 84) so that's the only reason i know what year it is.with both those speakers,i'd say it's a pretty good sized set.you can still pick it up and carry it,though.
frank