View Full Version : Anybody into big wooden radios?

gearhead
03-02-2005, 08:51 AM
I have a Stewart Warner 01-8B7. I'm going to Indy from Springfield, IL in the near future, and would like to know if anybody along the way is interested in this radio. I'd mostly like to see it go to a good home.

RetroHacker
03-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, I for one would absolutely love to provide a home for the radio - I love working on radios, so much less involved than televisions, such beautiful wooden cabinets. Unfortunately, New York isn't anywhere near Illinois. I used to live in Columbus, IN - too bad I moved <grin>

-Ian

Ballman
03-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Hello , Im in lafayette, Indiana and love to ad it to my radio area , Im just small time , but love the old radios , working or not . Thanks . , Daniel

asynchronousman
03-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Daniel, you really shouldn't leave too many personal things like that in a post. Send a PM or email and edit your phone no out for a PM notice instead. It will keep you safer in the event of a malcontent surfacing and you can allow only those you want to contact you. AK is a caring, safe community you can believe in and we like to avoid problems rather than constantly solve some.

Welcome to AudioKarma and we enjoy your company.

Ballman
03-09-2005, 08:33 AM
OK , thanks for the imput , I did away with number . Im just to Honest . Thanks, Daniel

asynchronousman
03-09-2005, 11:30 AM
No problem-I wish I could but you are a lot more practical for getting that radio. I hope you really enjoy it if you do, as it is a beautiful set in very good condition cosmetically plus it looks good electronics wise :yes: