View Full Version : Where is John Folsom? This IS television related

Bill Cahill
09-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Our friend Tim Plonick is in Florida a couple of days. He waants to see John Folsom, and, pick up a tv set that John has been holding for me a few years now. I lost John's phone number, and, can't find it. Can someone get john's phone number so we can call him? He's even hoping he can come there tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Bill Cahill

old_tv_nut
09-04-2017, 10:43 PM
PM sent

Kamakiri
09-05-2017, 07:49 AM
"Plonick" he says.....

:nerd:

Yep, I'm in Lakeland FL.....hoping I can dodge the latest hurricane threat before I fly back to Buffalo.....

Findm-Keepm
09-05-2017, 08:30 AM
"Plonick" he says.....

Yep, I'm in Lakeland FL.....hoping I can dodge the latest hurricane threat before I fly back to Buffalo.....

Out run, maybe, but dodge, in Florida, no way. Mississippi looks clear! :D

Kamakiri
09-05-2017, 07:52 PM
They're starting to evacuate tourists tomorrow, as this thing builds momentum. Had planned to stay here till Saturday, but flying out tomorrow later in the afternoon.....it was the only flight available.

Gonna head out early in the morning and swing out to Bill Cahill's house and spend a couple hours hanging out and delivering a special present for him :)

Bill Cahill
09-06-2017, 04:26 AM
Tim, What you guys don't understand is we've had this happen before, and, The worst This area has received is Thunder storms. I've been living here for nearly32 years, now. Have a little faith God is with us. Please stay, Tim. We have a bays, rivers, ocean, etc. around us creating different curents. Please trust me. Stay.

Kamakiri
09-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Wish I could have, Bill, but my flight out was Saturday late afternoon and I couldn't risk getting stranded. I hear things are only looking worse for you guys :(