View Full Version : Last plea for help. I only have until June 16. Anyone near Lake Delton Wisconsin?

JCFitz
05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Is anyone near Lake Delton Wisconsin? This is a last plea for help. I found my childhood tv my parents had as a baby on eBay. The seller lives in Lake Delton Wisconsin. I bought this tv in February and the seller refused to ship it. The problem is I live on the eastern shore of Maryland. I just need it picked up at the sellers location and shipped to me. Several attempts at getting others to pick it up have failed. The seller is giving me until Jume 16 or the deal is off. He wants it out of his storage so God knows what will happen to the set. It shouldn't be a big deal to ship as its a late 60s 19" RCA Victor b/ w portable .

oldtvsandtoy
05-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Have you tried Uship? They pick it up and bring it to your door

Eric H
05-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Will the seller at least deliver it to a UPS Store? After that you can make the arrangements with the store with no seller involvement.

vts1134
05-25-2016, 07:55 PM
I second the uShip suggestion. You can book the shipper to pick up at the sellers storage unit.

Electronic M
05-25-2016, 10:18 PM
If the seller is willing to bring it to Madison Wi I'd be willing to drive to Madison to pick it up, and can hold it for you for a while.

WISCOJIM
05-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Most people in this region don't know where Lake Delton is, but they do know where Wisconsin Dells is. Maybe using that city name would help.

I was just there last week, picking up my 1967 Coronet out of storage, but probably won't be in that area again this year.

JCFitz
05-26-2016, 04:48 PM
I think I tried to get him to meet someone in Madison but that fell through due to the tv collector being disabled and unable to get a ride that day. At this point I don't think the seller is willing to take it anywhere. U ship may be the only option. Is U ship expensive ?

oldtvsandtoy
05-26-2016, 10:03 PM
I think I tried to get him to meet someone in Madison but that fell through due to the tv collector being disabled and unable to get a ride that day. At this point I don't think the seller is willing to take it anywhere. U ship may be the only option. Is U ship expensive ?
They bid to have the right to ship your item. Low man wins