View Full Version : Seems nobody's home at SAMS Technical Publishing

southernguy
09-24-2015, 03:02 AM
Has anyone made a purchase or may know what's going on with SAMs Technical Publishing. Currently, I am working on a ctc 5 and I purchased a hard copy photofact on September 9th. My credit card was charged but yet nothing has arrived and no one seems to be answering the phone. I have never had this problem before with them.

Findm-Keepm
09-24-2015, 07:03 AM
Has anyone made a purchase or may know what's going on with SAMs Technical Publishing. Currently, I am working on a ctc 5 and I purchased a hard copy photofact on September 9th. My credit card was charged but yet nothing has arrived and no one seems to be answering the phone. I have never had this problem before with them.

Dunno about Sams, but I may have a hardcopy CTC5 sams folder - an original...lemme know if I can be of help. I've got an entire Sams library, and I'll never own a CTC5.

user181
09-24-2015, 09:49 AM
I purchased from them in July or August of this year. I paid and got an immediate download link. I was a bit disappointed with the scan resolution, so I emailed and kindly requested a higher-res scan. They promptly replied (on a Friday night) and stated that they'd rescan it on the following Monday. Sure enough, on that Monday morning, they emailed me a high-res scan.