View Full Version : New member - TV'S&MORE

TV'S&MORE
12-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Thank you for allowing me participate in the videokarma community. I have been reading the postings of the members for quite awhile and you are one interesting group of folks. I am sure I will feel very comfortable in this forum because I am one of those odd people who collect and try to restore electrostatic televisions for a hobby.

ROY
TV'S&MORE

Username1
12-10-2013, 04:43 PM
if you've watched us and still wanna join.....

..... well, ok.... good to have ya-

bandersen
12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Welcome to VK :wave: I see you have four of the TeleTone 7" sets. That's pretty impressive! What other sets do you have ?

Sandy G
12-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Nice t'have ya ! Welcome ! Have you sought Psychiatric Help for yr dread affliction ?!? (grin)

TV'S&MORE
12-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Welcome to VK :wave: I see you have four of the TeleTone 7" sets. That's pretty impressive! What other sets do you have ?

Hi BOB,

I have been watching your videos for a long time. I really enjoy them they are very nicely done. I always look forward to the next one. I only collect and restore electrostatic sets because, these take up less space. In order to try and maintain a happy relationship my TV activities are restricted to 3 rooms in my house and the garage for parts chassis. To answer your question I have most of the common sets between 1947-1950 my least common is probably the national tv-7 video-meter model and wood model. Like you I have more TV’s than I know what to do with. Some models more than one. One day when I become more familiar with how to operate the forum I will post some photos. Thanks for the nice welcome.

ROY
TV'S&MORE

TV'S&MORE
12-10-2013, 06:44 PM
if you've watched us and still wanna join.....

..... well, ok.... good to have ya-

Hi Squirrel boy

Thank you for your ok. you are a man of few words but, you make them count.

ROY
TVS'&MORE

tvtimeisfun
12-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Welcome to VK enjoy you stay the best place for early tv hope you will enjoy our beautiful forum....Timothy

TVTim
12-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Hi Roy. Welcome to Videokarma.