View Full Version : New to VideoK

tubeboob
03-17-2013, 02:52 AM
Hey all.

I'm new to VideoK, and I am here as an offshoot from AudioK, as well as my interest in video as well.

I have found myself drawn to vintage video media that are all but obsolete, including laserdisc and HD-DVD, both of which I got into for different reasons.

Laserdisc because of the music/concerts, which is supposed to be very well recorded, and also because I got a player pretty cheap.

HD-DVD because I wanted to see for myself the difference to BluRay, if there was a difference, and because I can get HD-DVD movies for less than $1.00 each.

Maybe I'm just a video junkie as well . . . :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Cheers

radiotron
03-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Hey all.

I'm new to VideoK, and I am here as an offshoot from AudioK, as well as my interest in video as well.

I have found myself drawn to vintage video media that are all but obsolete, including laserdisc and HD-DVD, both of which I got into for different reasons.

Laserdisc because of the music/concerts, which is supposed to be very well recorded, and also because I got a player pretty cheap.

HD-DVD because I wanted to see for myself the difference to BluRay, if there was a difference, and because I can get HD-DVD movies for less than $1.00 each.

Maybe I'm just a video junkie as well . . . :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Cheers

WELCOME!
WELCOME to vk!
youl have a great time here :thmbsp::banana::yes::D

Dude111
03-18-2013, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the site!!

WE ARE QUITE GLAD YOU HAVE SAILED ASHORE HERE :)

zenith2134
06-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Welcome. I remember you from Audiokarma. Nice to see you here.

Username1
06-21-2013, 06:17 PM
oohhhh almost a neighbor when yer doin the Queens NY thing....