View Full Version : Washington DC are newbie, curious about tv parts

frankepj
06-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Hello,

My name is Paul. I live in the Washington D.C. area. My grandfather was a television repair man for many years until 1977 and kept several tool boxes full of old television parts. He has passed away and I have happened upon the toolboxes and was wondering if there is a place or a good website to see if the parts are in demand and what value they might have. My family want to get rid of the boxes, but I want to first see if people need any of the parts. A small list of items he has are many radionic tubes, Zenith Replacement 9-57 horizontal module (says rebuilt), Mallory pvc 6256 items, quasar kt194fm if audio panel, zenith focusdiv kit 800-616, zenith 9-147 verticle osc and driver module (rebuilt), zenith 9-86-01 chroma module (rebuilt) and several other items (too many to list). I am kinda clueless on the need or market for these items and was wondering if someone gracious could give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks!

Paul

Electronic M
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
If folks here don't bite then you could probably sell them on ebay(with a low starting bid like 2$) or craigslist(with a higher price and "or best offer" status).

Lots of folks buy tubes, but it can be hard to GIVE AWAY many Zenith modules as supply far outweighs demand for those.

snelson903
06-23-2012, 03:48 AM
thats what i would say just put it all on ebay, with good picture's and part numbers listed of what you have.