View Full Version : Hey everyone newbie alert

Jackstraw
05-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone I'm new here I was directed here from AK. I've been on AK for a couple of years now and if I had of known my password I would of created my new account here with my AK username (dswankey). I'm also a member over at Club Polk.

I've been into vintage audio & speakers for several years now and have gotten to the point of weaning myself off of the thrift store jones. I'll never say never but I have what I want and I'm not into having as many pieces as possible. I like to consider myself an audio rescuer and by that I mean if I see something at a yard sale or the thrift store (I don't think I'll ever be fully weaned:D) I grab it with the hopes of passing it on to like minded friends or in one case my new neighbors who I turned onto vintage and they love it.

I joined because I found a very interesting piece a few weeks back and I'm trying to learn more about it. I'm hoping to learn as much as possible about this item and it looks like I'll be making my first post over in the antique radio section.

I'm a big fan of Luxman, Sansui & Polk Audio.

Kamakiri
05-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Welcome aboard! We're pretty low key and laid back here, hope you'll hang around :yes:

Jackstraw
05-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Thanks Kamakiri!!!!