View Full Version : Pictures will be automatically resized

Visual
01-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Maximum Picture Dimensions 900 by 900 Pixels
Pictures will be automatically resized to fit :thumbsdn:http://videokarma.org/album.php?albumid=586&pictureid=3231&commentid=162#picturecomment162

JUST CHECK DIFERENCES on real dimension on scan..:yes::scratch2:

Celt
01-23-2012, 12:02 PM
How much server space do you want AK to use? Remember, some members may still have slower connection speeds too.

miniman82
01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I actually didn't know it was automatic, I had been resizing them with MS Paint before upload which always took a lot of time. Not anymore! Now I'm just gonna load and go.

zenithfan1
01-25-2012, 08:59 AM
I host mine off site where I can have them as big as I want..I like to hog up the whole screen, seeing how I'm such an attention hoar.

Visual
01-27-2012, 12:41 AM
in the The Photo Galleries can`t make post-way:scratch2:

Tubejunke
02-08-2012, 10:41 PM
How much server space do you want AK to use? Remember, some members may still have slower connection speeds too.

Good point! There are more people still on dial-up connections than I believe the I.T. world would like to admit. I am one as for years there was no other choice, so now I am just used to it. I was surprised last week when I hit a high speed hot spot to upload some pics here at how long the upload time was. Either way it was better than pumping them through my phone line. Finally, I wish the V-K server would not reject pics that already exist in some old thread as I needed to re-use a couple more than once. I guess I understand though from a data storage, or should I say un-necessary storage standpoint.

LOVE this site!