View Full Version : Need turntable and knobs for Dumont 103D?

tvtimeisfun
01-16-2012, 08:52 PM
:scratch2::tears:Hello I need the turntable that is on a drawer aasembly for my Dumont RA103D? the turntable is on the lower right bottom corner I picked this up at the 2011 tv convention in Ohio the crt is good I am also missing the knobs and speaker board if some one has these parts I want to start a small tv museum at my flea market here in Indianapolis, Indiana please Pm me and maybe we can trade for these partsor something happy collecting to all...:banana::banana::banana:

charokeeroad
01-17-2012, 07:01 PM
:scratch2::tears:Hello I need the turntable that is on a drawer aasembly for my Dumont RA103D? the turntable is on the lower right bottom corner I picked this up at the 2011 tv convention in Ohio the crt is good I am also missing the knobs and speaker board if some one has these parts I want to start a small tv museum at my flea market here in Indianapolis, Indiana please Pm me and maybe we can trade for these partsor something happy collecting to all...:banana::banana::banana:

any chance you have a photo of what your looking for?

tvtimeisfun
01-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Hello still unable to post pictures due to computer problems hopefully we can get this issue fixxed so that we can post photos it would help members to see what I am looking for..