View Full Version : Scanned: RCA CT-100 Sams Folder

mbear2k
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
I've been scanning a lot of my old manuals and thought I'd share this one here. SAMS Set 52, Folder 11. This was kind of a fun one in that it was is in its original color envelope. This is a high-rez scan in PDF format of the RCA CT-100 Television, chassis CTC-2.

http://oldtubes.net/library/free_manuals/

Mark

old_tv_nut
01-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks for this and the other postings. :thmbsp:

earlyfilm
01-05-2012, 10:06 PM
I've been scanning a lot of my old manuals and thought I'd share this one here.

Mark,

Thanks for the scans!

A little tip on how to make the scanned diagrams a bit cleaner and require less cleanup prior to posting:

Place a sheet of black construction paper on the reverse side of the page being copied, and then the writing on the back of the page instantly becomes invisible. Your scanner will usually correct automatically for the slight difference in brightness.

James.

bob91343
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks! I downloaded the first dial cord volume but for some reason haven't been able to get the second volume. I tried several times and it just sits there and glares at me.

mbear2k
01-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the tip on the black paper. Next time...

And, I tried the dial-string documents and they both download (from three separate locations) okay. Maybe clear your cache and temp directory?

Mark

bob91343
01-06-2012, 10:37 AM
It still isn't working. I can download Vol. 1 but Vol. 2 just gives a blank screen after a second or two of trying. I have tried everything, including checking my Firefox Add-ons. I don't have this problem with other downloads. A shame, because I can use that information! I would also like to get the later volumes but apparently you don't have those.

mbear2k
01-06-2012, 11:17 AM
If you are running on a PC, try right-clicking on the link for the second book. Do a "Save Target As" (IE) or "Save Target As" (Firefox) and it should download to the directory you specify on your computer.