View Full Version : vintage sylvania

cxey1
05-21-2011, 12:22 PM
hello! I have a vintage sylvania model# 17p105b. I can't seem to find any infor on it .Like age how much it is worth. I works excellenct as is in excellenct condistion . Can anyone help! cxey1

bgadow
05-21-2011, 10:58 PM
It was made around 1957. Beyond that, a photo would probably be needed. I don't know what that model looks like off hand, though somebody else might. The schematics can be found in Howard Sams Photofact #379-3.

zenith2134
05-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Welcome....you should stick around since you've already got a collectible tv. While a lot of these old sets aren't worth much, they are still great performing after restoration, and have tons of character(conversation piece for instance).

The above post is a perfect example of the friendliness and generosity of this site/community...good people and great knowledge here.

Electronic M
05-26-2011, 06:40 PM
If that set has the Halolight feature (a light that encircles the screen) then it is definatly collectable. Although not necessarily valuable (there is one that has been puttering around my local CL for several months that I've been meaning to make a low offer (about 15$) on).

Tom C.