View Full Version : Have you tried our sister site ?

grumpy
09-14-2010, 10:16 AM
I know many shy away from political discussions, but some do not. If you one of them feel free to join us on www.politicalchat.org

It may be hard to believe, but the conversations are pretty civil :yes: Thanks

Grumpy

kcvet
09-16-2010, 02:00 PM
I know many shy away from political discussions, but some do not. If you one of them feel free to join us on www.politicalchat.org

It may be hard to believe, but the conversations are pretty civil :yes: Thanks

Grumpy

civil conversation can get boring. pic out one with libs and conserv ripping each others guts out. i do. :thmbsp:

grumpy
09-16-2010, 05:45 PM
I am sure someone over there will be more then willing to oblige you :)

kcvet
09-16-2010, 05:48 PM
I am sure someone over there will be more then willing to oblige you :)

oh they do. on some forums there's only 1 rule

its unfair to play fair. not only libs but foreigners who say the USA is dead and gone.

site123a
09-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Nice site, I'll have to really look at it this weekend...

civil conversation can get boring. pic out one with libs and conserv ripping each others guts out. i do. :thmbsp:

I find that both civil & military political online discussions get boring after a little while. I like more doing political discussions in person, for me it's just hard to get passionate when I can't see the guy in front of me. Plus debating someone in person is a lot more fun too... :yes:

AUdubon5425
09-18-2010, 02:35 AM
I don't want to color my perceptions of the fine folks here by knowing their political stances (not that it makes a difference.) That's one thing I really appreciate about VK and AK - the common decency regardless of the members' political or religious beliefs.

kcvet
09-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Nice site, I'll have to really look at it this weekend...

I find that both civil & military political online discussions get boring after a little while. I like more doing political discussions in person, for me it's just hard to get passionate when I can't see the guy in front of me. Plus debating someone in person is a lot more fun too... :yes:

same here. i attended some townhalls last year. what a riot :thmbsp:

Findm-Keepm
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't want to color my perceptions of the fine folks here by knowing their political stances (not that it makes a difference.) That's one thing I really appreciate about VK and AK - the common decency regardless of the members' political or religious beliefs.

I wholeheartedly agree! Definitely among the few forums with absolute civility. And the nicest people.......

Viva V-K!

Cheers,

grumpy
09-23-2010, 07:15 AM

And its for this very reason that we host www.politicalchat.org

Its best to leave the political debates there and keep the hobby, and "fun" posts here.

Grumpy

heathkit tv
12-23-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm reminded of Dan Aykroyd's exclamation to Jane Curtain on Saturday Night Live news "Point/Counterpoint" segment:

"Jane you ignorant slut...."

Sandy G
04-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I got kinda fed-up w/it over there when I realised I was about the only conservative amongst a pack of rabid liberals...I like guns, f'r instance,you AREN'T gonna take mine away w/o a fight, no, I DON'T "Need" a fully automatic weapon...Just as NOBODY really needs 24 Boatanchors or an SX-1980, G-33K, or a Mac 1.2 KW system...Or half-a-dozen cars...But I don't need to justify to you or anyone else WHY I want 'em...

AUdubon5425
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Gawd bless ya'.

Dude111
05-07-2011, 04:08 AM
I thought this thread was about audiokarma! (Excellent site (like this!!))

Yes i am on Politicalchat.org also :) (Good place)

markdi
05-07-2011, 10:26 PM
I would like to register but you have it turned off

grumpy
05-09-2011, 05:10 PM
I would like to register but you have it turned off

Sorry about that. Please try it now.

Grumpy

grumpy
08-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Politicalchats registration is now reopened.

Grumpy

Edriz
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I been trying to register at politicalchat but every time I get a meesage saying"wrong answer to randon question".
So, WTF the answer. It sure wont take redwhite, redblue, red and blue or anyother combination I tried. I finally got fed up and shot the wife and kicked the dog

cubby01
08-23-2011, 06:18 PM
I been trying to register at politicalchat but every time I get a meesage saying"wrong answer to randon question".

Same here. Nevermind, I got in.

Edit: oh, wow an ancient avatar. I don't get to the VK side very often I guess.

init4fun
10-28-2011, 10:51 PM
:banana: I just love this thread's title , , , , , Cause when its on the front page , the word "site" is cut off , , leaving the thread saying ;

" Have you tried our sister "

I get a little chuckle every time I read that , thinking of all the possible responses :D

Monster
11-06-2011, 11:46 AM
No way. Can't happen. Never. Really?