View Full Version : Free, but who knows...

DaveWM
07-28-2010, 09:44 AM
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/zip/1865634222.html

Too far for me to drive to find out garbage pickup has happened.

no contact info.

the long one with the lamp shade looks promising.

radiotvnut
07-28-2010, 11:38 AM
The Zenith with the lampshade on top looks like a combo. The other Zenith is a system 3 from the mid-to-late '80's.

zenithfan1
07-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure the combo's a Zenith, the back is the wrong color and that tube cap looks like the RCA style. I wish they would have taken better pictures.

DaveWM
07-28-2010, 12:03 PM
no way to contact, I did hit the button on the bottom, but my guess is since its just a curb alert, I doubt anything will be saved.

Oh well just another old set that managed to dodge the bullet all these years that finally had it's number come up.

I am so glad I got my zenith combo french provincial. I hope to get on it as soon as I get this darn philco worked out. I am going back to the basics, will be checking B+. That seems to be the only thing that is ever mentioned since all the other stuff seems to be fine (this is the width problem).

One thing I never recall doing is checking the current draw right off the bridge, think it was supposed to be 470ma.

when I adj the line to 117vac its about 1/4 short of the edge of the crt. It should just fill out the screen I think at about 108vac. oh well getting off topic big time.